Article written by

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'dsq_comments_template' not found or invalid function name in /home/itwofs/beastoftraal.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

10 Responses

Page 1 of 1
  1. Aashish Kapur
    Aashish Kapur at | | Reply

I couldn’t make out the difference b/w the two pics. It seems absolutely same. Can someone guide?

1. Karthik Srinivasan
      Karthik Srinivasan at | | Reply

The pics are exactly the same. I have added something below the 2nd pic. so that VW can ride on the earlier pic and convery something about themselves.

1. Aashish Kapur
        Aashish Kapur at | | Reply

Cool ! I get it now 🙂

2. Sarthik K
    Sarthik K at | | Reply

Bore ! Stay away Volks !

3. Saritha?
    Saritha? at | | Reply

Hi Karthik. I really liked the thought but I feel that the second image could have been photo-shopped. The message in the bottom doesn’t strike an impact. For eg. “Thus Auto for 3 & Volkswagen for all”

1. Karthik Srinivasan
      Karthik Srinivasan at | | Reply

Sure. My point was just a thought-starter, to state that VW should do something about it. If a creative team put its mind together, I’m sure we could come up with a really kick-ass retort to the funny meme.

1. Saritha?
        Saritha? at | | Reply

Definitely. React-advertising could be a good proposition for brands. As in the case of Snapdeal-Vim mess up case, HUL leveraged it rightly.

4. Gautham Shanbhogue
    Gautham Shanbhogue at | | Reply

Hello. While I do agree with your idea, I personally think this particular meme could indirectly help the brand Volkswagen to establish itself as a premium brand – like the Mercedes, BMW, Audi etc. – a status symbol that cannot be “afforded” by everyone. Just a perspective.

1. Karthik Srinivasan
      Karthik Srinivasan at | | Reply

I did consider that, but the fact is that VW not just has high end vehicles, but also an entry level hatchback like Polo, that competes with so many other hatchbacks in India. If they wanted to retain their premium image in India, they would have launched a super-luxury hatchback at a price point far higher than the 5L range. That’s also why I alluded to the year-end offer on Polo and not any sedan from them.

5. Auto Driver In Hyderabad Knew He Had HIV Yet Had Unprotected Sex With 300 Women

[…] Source: itwofs.com / epsa.online.org […]

Please comment with your real name using good manners.