Do get in touch with me (email@example.com) for these engagements.
1. As a communications consultant, I work with organizations to help plan their communications strategy across,
– looking at communications outside-in, instead of inside-out
– identifying & building communication narratives
– digital/social media communication strategy
– content marketing strategy
– crisis communications strategy
Clients include Crio, Himalaya, Pitstop, RedSeer, IDIA, RangDe, Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives, among others.
2. Communications team workshops: Meant for corporate PR/ marketing/ internal communications teams (among other communications functions) to help expand their perspective, seek inspiration from relevant (category/industry-specific) campaigns and communications case studies, and start hands-on work on some of the immediate challenges at work. Clients include Cipla, Medtronic, Maersk, PWC, Omidyar Network India, Ashoka India, Cleartrip, Swasti, among others.
3. Personal branding workshops for corporates, where I help a select set of employees in identifying, nurturing and managing their personal brand, using social media. This is a personalized workshop that helps senior professionals build their online personal brand, with a definite plan and goal. Clients include Omidyar Network India, Fullerton India, EY, IBM India, GE Healthcare, MetrixLab, among others.
4. Employee advocacy workshops: This is to help an organization’s employees become its brand ambassadors. Key clients include Maruti Suzuki India Limited (trained 800+ employees across 200 departments), Radio Mirchi (training 100+ Radio Jockeys and 25+ Programming Heads), among others. This workshop spans 3 phases:
Phase 1 – Basics of how to build their personal brand using social media
Phase 2 – Creating digital content to accentuate their personal brand and the employer brand
Phase 3 – How can employee advocates help the organization during a crisis