I’m a communications professional with 2 decades’ experience in creating, building and managing perceptions of brands across the agency (Ogilvy, Edelman, Text 100) and the client/corporate (Flipkart, Subex Systems) side.
I now am an independent communications consultant working with brands and agencies on their communications-related needs. I also conduct corporate workshops on assorted communications-related themes.
Independent consultant in the communications field.
1. As an independent communications consultant, I work with organizations to help them plan their communications strategy, across,
– identifying & building communication narratives
– digital/social media communication/marketing strategy
– content marketing strategy
– crisis communications planning and strategy
Existing clients include Rang De, Azim Premji Philanthropic Initiatives among others.
2. My main product is for corporates, meant for senior professionals, where I help them in identifying, nurturing and managing their online brand. It is a one-day, highly-interactive, personalized workshop that helps senior professionals start on their online personal branding journey immediately, with a definite plan and goal. Clients for the CXO-level workshop include Fullerton India, IBM India, GE Healthcare, Mphasis among others.
3. A variant of the personal branding workshop is for the core employees who are responsible for the brand, as brand custodians, in the communications, marketing or PR teams (and beyond). This workshop combines personal branding through social media and an interactive module on building a narrative for the brand that suits digital story-telling. Clients of this workshop include Omidyar Network India, Ashoka India, Swasti among others.
4. I offer another variant of the ‘personal branding through social media’ for corporates, as an employee advocacy training. This is to help an organization’s employees become its brand ambassadors using their personal social media network. Key clients of this workshop include Maruti Suzuki India Limited (trained 400 employees across 200 departments) and Radio Mirchi (training 100+ Radio Jockeys and 25+ Programming Heads).
Do get in touch with me (email@example.com) if you have any other customized communications-related requirements.